Sunday, March 13, 2011

4 Boxes of Kleenex later.........

WOW!  I started the blog and truly had good intentions.  Well, a little of this, a little of that, training, meetings......KIDS......But, here I am. Our whole house is recovering from the winter "Valdez funk", the girls had a week long fever accompanied by alot of sneezes and snot, and I'll leave the rest of the details out.  Matt and I thought we were home free...we were wrong.  He finally made it back to work tonight, and I am much better also.  As sick as Bella was she NEVER complained. I feel very blessed to have such a great little girl that isn't whiny.....she is growing up WAY TOO FAST! And then we have River Grace, she too is growing up......already 7 months, babbling like crazy, rolling all over the floor, standing and only holding on with one hand, and my personal favorite....rocking and humping the floor....we are about to start crawling!!
Matt is busy as ever getting everything ready for St. Baldrick's. Only a few days to go and Matt gets to shave his head....actually, Bella gets to shave it!
The weather here has been AMAZING!  Bluebirds for about 3 weeks now. Never mind the 90 mph winds we had about 2.5 weeks ago. But, I think SPRING IS ON THE WAY!!!!!!  YAY!!  I am sooooo ready!

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear everyone is feeling better! LOVE the nails. That was the first thing I noticed in the photos you recently sent. WOW, Bella is getting so big!!! Oh, how we miss you all so much. Hopefully we can meet miss river before she turns one, which will be here before we know it. Nice job on the blog...I was beginning to wonder where you went :). Hugs to all!

    ReplyDelete